Sep 4, 2009

Good week

It has been a busy week. A lot of proverbial dust is settling and we have a better understanding of how our mission will go.  We are starting to properly train our soldiers for their jobs in theater. They are now relearning the computer systems they will be operating overseas.  We are more or less done with the general theater-wide required traing that is of little relevance to most of us. I feel pretty good about how things are going.

I've been feeling a bit sluggish though. I'm told that's a normal reaction to the small pox vaccine we were given last week.

1 comment:

  1. glad to see all is going well and that you are well as well. well, looks like i'm saying well a lot here. forgive me, i've been writing waaay too many essays and right now my best efforts at conquering redundancy are ineffectual, at best.

    ReplyDelete