Oct 9, 2009

Groundhog Day: SITREP

Pretty soon I will start to describe some of the details of life
around here. There is not much about myself that I have to report as
my life, so far, does not change much from day to day, We have an
expression here to describe this: Groundhog Day. It is the phenomena
where each day resembles the last and after a while they all seem to
look the same. I am sure that I will find something to do that will
break up the monotony. But for now, please pardon the infrequent
posts. As I get more proficient in my job and I understand it better
there will be less to learn and more time to do other things and I
will keep shorter hours. .

Until now I will give you what we call in army parlance a SITREP
(situation report): All is well. No change from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment