Jul 25, 2009

On Drill Status

Class is now over. I passed. We flew out Friday afternoon.

I am back in New York for a few days. It is good to be home, but we have to be in the unit every day pretty early. We are preparing for the deployment. It is pretty chaotic since we have so many new people. I am meeting a lot of them. There is so much to do and so much to prepare. I brought my foot locker in today, and turned in a lot of my old gear. I packed pretty hastily last night. I hope I packed everything I will need.

Also, note that if you don't know my number and want to call me, you can now use the widget on the right. It will have your phone call my phone. Give it a try. This will be useful as I now have a variety of phone numbers and you might not have the one I am using at the moment. This should work as long as I am in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment